Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently.....

I always look forward to Farley's "Currently" linky parties each month.  I can't believe that February's completely took me by surprise!  Things have been so crazy, I had completely forgotten about it until I read Farley's blog post. 
 
 
I would really just like to have one weekend when I didn't have to do anything.  School work, master's class work, housework, any kind of work!  I mean really, it's Friday evening and I am still thinking about what I need to do this brief weekend to be ready to roll on Monday.  That's where the personal assistant comes in.  If I had an assistant,  I would be able to focus on more pressing things like sleeping, reading a book for pleasure, and sleeping some more.  Which, if I hadn't written this myself, sounds like my pet peeve.  Whining.  I'm not whining, really.  Right??  I'm just expressing my frustration at the fact that our  job responsibilities never really seem to end! 
 
Did February sneak up on you too?  Don't forget to head over and link up with Farley!

10 comments:

  1. I would also love a personal assistant! I'm sure there's money in the school budget??
    I should've said whining for one of my peeves! My firsties (who are overall a great group) having been having a case of the "awww"s. Urgh! lol

    Found you through the link!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a FIrst Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a weekend with nothing to do as well. It seems like there is always something going on every weekend. That's why I chose to do nothing today....ha! We all need a day or weekend or whatever to just chill and be off wife, mom, and teacher duty for a few hours. Have a great weekend!!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE weekends with nothing to do! I hope you have a fabulous weekend of nothing! I am your newest follower!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. A weekend with nothing to do! What a dream! I need a personal assistant too!

    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have a personal assistant who just does laundy, grocery shopping, and keeps my closet organized? And maybe they can cut out all of the things I laminate too!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the whinning....my son is in that stage and it's no fun at all!!!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog! Love the colors. I also teach first grade. Stop by sometime. I would LOVE a weekend with nothing on the agenda also. That's not happening anytime soon. At least I have something fun to do tomorrow - card making with a club.

    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with you on your needing and wanting!!!

    I SO need a weekend where I don't have to worry about school work... will it ever come??
    And wouldn't a personal assistant be the BEST!

    Have a great Sunday, hope you got caught up :-)
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a personal assistant too! For my home and for my classroom... just someone that would follow me around all day and do the things that I don't want to do. :)

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
    -Courtney
    http://2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love reading your responses!